Product information "HI981420 GroLine Hydroponic Nutrients Monitor for pH, EC, TDS, and Temperature"
The HI981420 GroLine Monitor provides 24 hour continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC or TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrients.
Quick to setup and simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor and combined pH/EC/Temperature probe.
• High and low alarms with LED indicator.
• Easy viewing on the large LCD with plant-safe green backlighting.
• Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
• IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
• Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
• Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
• Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
• Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
• Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
• Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
• High and low alarms with LED indicator: warns when process is out of desired range by flashing display and message
• Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming
pH Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH
pH Resolution 0.01 pH, (0.1 pH)
pH Accuracy ±0.05 pH, (± 0.1 pH)
pH Calibration automatic buffer recognition, at one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01)
Temperature Compensation automatic
Conductivity (EC/TDS) Specifications
EC Range 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm
EC Resolution 0.01 mS/cm
EC Accuracy ±0.1 mS/cm (0 to 5 mS); ±0.2 mS/cm (5 mS/cm - 10 mS/cm)
EC Calibration automatic recognition, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm
EC/TDS Temperature Compensation automatic with ? set at 1.9%/°C
TDS Range 0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.5 (500 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.7 (700 CF))
TDS Resolution 10 ppm
TDS Accuracy ±2% f.s.
Temperature Range 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F
Display 128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight
Connectivity USB Type-C
IP Rating IP65
Alarms High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters
Log Feature Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval
GLP Last 5 calibrations with date and time stamp
Probe HI1285-8 polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 2m cable
Power Supply 12VDC adapter (included)
Environment -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Dimensions 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)
Weight 333g ( 11.7oz.)
Ordering Information HI981420 is supplied with: HI1285-8 multiparameter probe, HI50036-0 Quick Cal buffer solution sachet (3), HI700661 pH electrode cleaning solution sachet for agriculture (3), DC power adapter (1), and instructions.
Warranty 2 years (probe 6 months)