Product information "FC2142 - HALO® Wireless Beer pH Meter"
The World’s First pH Electrode with Bluetooth® Smart Technology
HALO™ is the world's first professional pH probe with Bluetooth® Smart technology (Bluetooth® 4.0).
It is a high quality, double junction, refillable glass pH probe with a built-in temperature sensor that can be used virtually anywhere: in the field, laboratory or classroom. Its flexibility and ease of use will revolutionize the way pH is measured.
HALO™ transmits measurement data directly to an iPad® (not included) running the Hanna Lab App.
The Hanna Lab App turns an iPad into a full-featured pH meter when used with the Hanna HALO™ pH probe with Bluetooth Smart technology. Functions include calibration, measurement, data logging, graphing and data sharing. Measurement and logging of pH and temperature at one second intervals start as soon as the probe is connected. Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with the iPad’s pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
Connecting the HALO™ probe to the Hanna Lab App is simple. Tap the Bluetooth® icon in the top-right corner to view all available HALO™ probes then press the button on your HALO™ probe. Select the newly discovered HALO™ probe from the list of available probes. If a previously associated probe is in discovery mode when the app is opened it will connect to that probe automatically.
Connects to HALO™ via Bluetooth® 4.0Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers availableCalibration reminder
- Alerts you when HALO™ needs calibration
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with probe offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, probe offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using the iPad’s pinch and zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
Data-logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo probe mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO™ information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information