Product information "HI981420 GroLine Hydroponic Nutrients Monitor for pH, EC, TDS, and Temperature"
The HI981420 GroLine Monitor provides 24 hour continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC or TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrients.
Quick to setup and simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor and combined pH/EC/Temperature probe.
- High and low alarms with LED indicator.
- Easy viewing on the large LCD with plant-safe green backlighting.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms with LED indicator: warns when process is out of desired range by flashing display and message
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming